iPod Touch hanging intermittently

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by loki0527, Aug 6, 2008.

1. loki0527

loki0527 New Member

Dear ipod fans,

hope that somebody can help me. I got one Ipod Touch 16Gb, wihch arrived with a Firmware 1.1.1, actually has the 1.1.4 installed.

The probem: Intermittently the screen doesn't reacts to the touch. If I leave the ipod for a couple of minutes will react again. Some times I'm just listening music or playing a video and can't stop or change anything, as the interface doesn't react. If I try to reboot I can't slide the control. Even sometimes I can slide to open the interface.

This thing is ruling me crazy. It looks like a process running on the back hangs the ipod for a couple o minutes (or hours). The worse is that I already tried restoring to fabric defaults and installing a plain firmware over, no jailbreak or install.app

Thanks for any help.
  2. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Take it back to the apple store or try to restore. if you jailbroke be sure to restore before taking it back to the apple store.
  3. loki0527

loki0527 New Member

Thanks for the tip but already tried.

Leaving in Germany, they will don't do anything just sent it to Apple Berlin. So I will need to pay 200+ € and will receive a refurbished one.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Any idea?

I have already removed everything from Ipod, reinstall the firmware and update de firmware.