Ipod Touch/gutair Hero Controller

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by justinthebest25, Mar 11, 2008.

1. justinthebest25

justinthebest25 New Member

I have an idea using the new wireless guitar hero controller and your ipod touch. I was thinking if somehow you could connect your wireless guitar hero controller to your ipod touch. Then make a program like TTR(http://www.addictinggames.com/guitarmasters.html) with the guitar hero theme like this game (where the volume decrases when you make a mistake and five notes instead of 3 , and it doesnt show miss, good, or perfect which is so annoying). So you can control this game with your guitar hero controller! All i dont know is if this is possibe or not, lol.
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why don't you just buy guitar hero? TTR is made for TAPPING.

besides, it would need hardware to connect the wireless connector to your ipod touch, and the screen is way to small!
  3. justinthebest25

i know TTR is for tapping thats why i said a game LIKE ttr NOT TTR and i do have guitar hero which is why i have the controller and i just thought it would be cool to have a portable guitar hero so unless you make applications then i would apretiate if you dident shut down peoles ideas
  4. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    good idea

Ya its kind of annoying when people shut down ideas. Its not cool man!! (this is to person two posts above) And this would be cool even though i have guitar hero, but think about people that dont. A little annoying dontcha think....

Good idea!! (to u)!!) lol

I would like to help make this. But I am still learning how to write apps!!
  5. justinthebest25

thanks Cstsxyfry212, i have done a bit of reserch and i still dont know what conection the wireless guitar, and i was wondering if anyone did?
  6. justinthebest25

7. justinthebest25

8. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    doesnt the guitar use infrored not wifi if it dose use infrored yhen it probably wont work but if it does..... it wolud be sick
  9. justinthebest25

ya i figured that it wouldent work but i was also thinking of hooking it up wired, i was thinking of taking a wired guitar hero controller and the ipod usb plug (that charges your ipod) then taking a double usb input and contecting it all together
  10. justinthebest25

and still if anyone has clicked that link i think ttr with guitar hero theme should be uptaded or just remade becase it could be made so much better