Ipod Touch gpsphone help!!!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Cast Touch, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Cast Touch

Cast Touch New Member

well i have put the f***ing 0777 in win scp and also i have the bios but i cant save whyyyyyyy
  2. jayjay960

jayjay960 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hang on, are you trying to save the game from inside the game, or are you making a save state from the gpSPhone menu? Sometimes the in-game save doesn't work for me.

Also did you chmod 0777 to the actual GBA folder, or the files in it? cause you have to do it to the folder itself.
  3. Cast Touch

Cast Touch New Member

well i got the roms without the cpu but i don know how to make a state i dont know how to use it
  4. jayjay960

jayjay960 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well if you're playing a game, anyou want to save and quit,tap the menu button (Top center of the screen), which will return you to the gpSPhone menu. There will be a box that says something like "Do you want to save your game state?" And below that there will be three buttons:
    "Save [Currently Loaded] State"
    "Save State To New File"
    "Don't Save"

That's pretty, self-explanatory, you click "Save State to new file" if you want a new save file, and if you're playing one you already loaded, you click "save [currently loaded] state".
    After that, if you want to play your saved file again, open up gpSPhone, click the "Saves" tab, and find the one with your game's name on it, if you tap that it will put you back in the game where you were.

I hope that helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Cast Touch

Cast Touch New Member

i tried ones but my save state doesnot appear
  6. jayjay960

jayjay960 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok, go into your ipod using WinSCP, and go to /private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/ then right-click on GBA and click "Properties", then get a screenshot of that and post it so I can have a look.

Also, it'd be helpful if you could give me a list of the files inside the "GBA" folder.