iPod Touch/Google Calendar "Reminders"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by khepera93, Apr 22, 2010.

1. khepera93

khepera93 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    By entering my Google account information into the iPod Touch "Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Accounts>Exchange ActiveSync" area, I find that my GoogleCalendar and e-mail sync/push nicely.

However, I find myself at a loss with setting "reminders", both when entering information into the Google Calendar on my laptop, and when entering information via the iPod Touch.

What I would LIKE to end up with is a "first-thing-in-the-morning" push notification of what appointments I have during the day.

I do receive this via e-mail (due to Google Calendar settings), but (for my own reasons) would like to see them when I first turn the iPod Touch on each morning.

I've played around with the different "reminder options," but thus far have been unable to:

1. Enter in a calendar appointment on my laptop, complete with date and time information.

2. Set the reminder such that I will receive a push notification on the morning OF the appointment.

Any ideas or help accomplishing this task (or even a point in the right direction!) would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Please Register or Log in to view images