iPod touch going Haywire!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Timmarus, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Left half of touch screen unresponsive

My iPod touch is going crazy. The touch screen is getting unresponsive and I can't move the slide to unlock thing at the bottom of the lock screen, it just stays there and it's like someone else is controlling it because it starts twitching and when I finally do get the thing to slide, I can't press my passcode buttons and it just goes to 0 all the time. I don't know if this is water damage or what but I'm getting so mad. Somebody, help!

UPDATE: The touch screen is now unresponsive and won't respond to anything.

UPDATE 2: Please, can anybody help? Half of my touch screen is working now, the other half doesn't. The right side of my iPod touch screen will respond to my touch, but the left side won't.

Please don't tell me to take it to Apple, because I don't live anywhere near an Apple store.
  2. biikmans

biikmans Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    If a restore doesn't help, you can call Apple and they usually send a box to mail it back to them. They are pretty quick in getting a working one back to you, assuming it is under warranty.

you can check the water indicator inside the headphone jack. Any sign of it being pink, then it was exposed to water.