iPod Touch Games

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SleepyGecko, Jan 18, 2010.

1. SleepyGecko

SleepyGecko New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I bought a jailbroken second hand iPod Touch 16 gig, when I got it, it was already loaded with many games and applications. My good friend also bought a similar iPod Touch with different games and applications. How do we merge the games and applications together from both devices to get the best of both on each iPod Touch. There is a lot of information and applications available to move music. But I am not finding simple solutions to transferring games and apps. Everyone says go back to the apple store - but: a) I have no account with the apple store b) I live in Vietnam a cash society without a credit card. I tried backing up my iPod Touch but it will not let me merge my backup with my friends. Come on Macintosh people we have a reputation for ease of use - surely there is an easy Mac solution. Steve
  2. triniboiny20

triniboiny20 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There are ways to create free accounts for the App Store/iTunes. For example, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

p.s. I know you guys have strict rules about posting links, let me know if that one is inappropriate, and I'll delete it.