iPod Touch Games And Applications

Discussion in 'iPad Rumors and Pre-release Hype' started by SleepyGecko, Jan 15, 2010.

1. SleepyGecko

SleepyGecko New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I bought a jailbroken second hand iPod Touch 16 gig, when I got it, it was already loaded with many games and applications. My good friend also bought a similar iPod Touch with different games and applications. How do we merge the games and applications together from both devices to get the best of both on each iPod Touch. There is a lot of information and applications available to move music. But I am not finding simple solutions to transferring games and apps. Everyone says go back to the apple store - but: a) I have no account with the apple store b) I live in Vietnam a cash society without a credit card. I tried backing up my iPod Touch but it will not let me merge my backup with my friends. Come on Macintosh people we have a reputation for ease of use - surely there is an easy Mac solution. Steve
  2. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Ehh wrong section, but plug his ipod into your computer and transfer purchases and then just do the same for yours then sync them both up and your done