iPod touch freezes after turning on?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pavan, Jun 29, 2008.

1. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Please help me! I have a 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod touch and whenever I turn off my iPod and turn it on some other time the screen freezes. I can scroll pages and open apps and slide to unlock but I can't click anything on any app. Also when I press the sleep button it goes to the slide to unlock page and I can still see the earth pic and the slider dimly. The only way to fix this is to keep rebooting with a slide to power off and hard reboot many times and it happens when I shut it off again. Please help me!
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Did you do the keyboard fix after jailbreaking?
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

If you have installed an recent applications you installed before it started freezing, try uninstalling them via SSH.

They can cause this problem as well.
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    This was happening to me a lot my iPod would freeze then when I restart it the screen would be really really dim and and sometimes when I restarted it went back to normal but everytime I listened to music it would freeze and when I restarted it would end up in recovery mode so I said screw it I'll just wait till 2.0 jailbreak
  5. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its probably a problem with an app that you recently installed
  6. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't think it is an app because it has been happening for a while. I installed the suid lib fix and it helped but it uninstalled and I can't install it. What does it do so I can do it manually?