Ipod Touch For Free!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mouseking, Sep 24, 2007.

1. mouseking

mouseking New Member

this is the second time i am removing the links. if you re-add them again, then you get a ban -admin

READ FIRST PLEASE!

I promise you this is 100% LEGIT! Don't take my word for it... watch this NBC news story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKYVE__Mug

I am waiting to get my free iphone. I wouldn't be doing this for nothing.

I am giving you free information to how you can get a 8 or 16 Gig Ipod Touch FREE!
    <removed>
    First go to this link if you have not done so yet:<removed>Then create an account make sure you select "referral account" then complete the rest of the page with your information. Press "continue" when done, now you are taken to the progress tab. now select the "offers" tab and choose an offer that you wouldn't mind applying for. I choose Zoeta for this offer and Stamps.com for the iphone. If this is your first time I would chose Stamps.com. They give you five dollars worth of stamps. Just remember if you choose Stamps.com you have to print a stamp to get credit. I was trying to do the video professor but it says the offer was taken off because of security issues.

Receive your Ipod touch for free!! Even shipping is free!
    If you have any question please email me!!

For proof that this is for real, click on the link below. Its the company that is behind everything.

THIS IS ONLY FOR U.S. and CANADA. Some offers are only for Canada and some are only for US. <removed>

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. AJL23

AJL23 New Member

Don't click it! (You'd be helping this spammer.)
  3. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ya your better off w/ ips or a site like that
    i use ipodsweepstakes, thought it was fishy but worked. only 200 pts away from 75 itunes or ip Shuffle
    and 3200 away from ipod touch, sites like that are a lot harder to do, because you need to spam for refferals or annoy people to do it
  4. Ninjafish

Ninjafish New Member

Please don't

Please don't spam this garbage on the forums. If you feel the need to do this then con your friends into doing it.
  5. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    does anyone else do ipodsweeps, i was thinking about making a disscusion thread on it but dont want to spend a bunch of time writing if im going to be called a spammer.
    its really easy to do, and may help some people out
  6. Ninjafish

Ninjafish New Member

As long as you're posting to help others rather than trying to con people into paying THEIR money to get YOU free things, I don't see the problem.

The above post is not here to help people though, it is here so that the poster can hopefully con people into signing up which will in turn net him a allegedly free Ipod touch.

Do you understand the difference I'm trying to explain?
  7. jango271

jango271 Banned

wow, just wow

dude, go spam some other site
  8. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ya, i will make a thread with info, help, and some tips for doing ipodsweeps.
    its somewhat easy after some tips
  9. hourog

hourog New Member

Yea Right - for free

The admin would be perfectly within his (her) rights to ban this spammer right now.

Pssst, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for free too

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

i reported that guy, but Bgizzle still hasnt removed this thread yet. must be busy.