iPod touch fix or buy new one?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by de4thazn, May 3, 2010.

1. de4thazn

de4thazn New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I have an ipod touch 2G that has a cracked screen. The touch works fine, and everything else does too. But its really ugly since it has the screen cracked and the metal back is kinda deformed. The audio also is kinda screwed up when using headphones, but its not a really big deal. It's pretty annoying sometimes, but theres a "fix". So I was wondering if I should fix it (probably not) or wait for the new ipod touch with new functions. I definitely will not buy the 3G ipod touch because it has like only 2 new features. I am also planning on buying the rebel case for the ipod, but use the screen on the new one I'll get later. I live in Brazil and they will probably cost me huge amounts of money to fix the screen and stuff, and the only place to fix apple stuff is pretty far from my house.
    I would post some pics but my camera's battery is dead and I can't find the charger, and I also can't make my webcam work so as soon as possible I'll edit this post and put some pics in it.