Ipod Touch Fan:IPod Touch apps that will freak out the device.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipod touch fan, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok So i have been reading and have found an incresenly list of external apps that will freak out the ipod touch. POST HERE SOME THAT YOU HAVE FOUND. Note: I have restore my ipod touch about 10 times I swear on it. But i feel so strong about my jailbroken ipod touch that every time the jailbreak is erased, i jailbreak my ipod again. Plus is soooo easy. Atleast my method it just five steps.

Please Register or Log in to view images

OK I will start.

Problem

1. Screenshot: If you leave it on and turn of your device it WILL and I guarranty it your ipod will freak out.

Solution

To resolve it you have to hold the sleep/wake botton for a looong time. It should work. Just the sleep/wake bottom. The two times this has happend to me, this method has worked. But i don't guarrante any solution.

Problem

2. The tem v-100 (or terminal for the ipod touch) will freek out your ipod when you reboot it.

Solution

Restore your ipod touch. YES this is an extreme method but it was the only one i found. I also tried the solution for the problem above.

Problem

3. If you are restoring your ipod and you disconnect it. It will freak out beyond repair. This a friend told me.

Solution
    I think you can fix it by restoring it again. I don't know how to exacly fix it since this problem reach my via a friend wich told him (the friend) another friend. So the solution is hard to figure it out.

2. Dupo24

Dupo24 New Member

i tried to freak out my ipod touch, but it freaked me out instead!