Ipod touch Experience

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Clackpot, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Clackpot

Clackpot New Member

Man, I love the iPod Touch, but what the heck is up with the back of it. I left it in my pocket with just my cell phone for like two hours and the back is scratched to crap.. looks like my touch is a few months old in one day!!!

Bad bad bad Apple. Now I need to find a polish to work on returning the silver finish... if I can do that!!!?

Com 'on .. they should have at least included a felt case like they did the Ipod Video.

Bad bad bad..

Anyone else have this issue?
  2. MaxTO

MaxTO New Member

Yes special considering its so very hard to find a dam case for it at this time , your dam right they should have included a little pouch for it . Not something I would have expected from Apple . When a person spends a certain amount of money on such an item one expects a certain level of craftsmanship and presentation to go alone with that product . Its a sign of good business and attention to detail . So I am with you , yes they should have included a pouch or something .
    Perhaps they spent all of the packaging budget on the fancy box that it came in .
  3. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

because i am in the UK, i only treat the iPoT as a trainsitional product to iPhone, what i really want is the iPhone, not the iPoT
  4. Clackpot

Clackpot New Member

I have a cell phone... with a contract. By the time it's up.. apple will have a new iphone
  5. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Always scratchy

Unfortunetly yes they scuff and scatch easily. Just get case when you can and forget about it.

Hopefully makers will start coming out with cases later this month I hope. I want to get a silicone one that covers the whole thing except the screen as soon as one is available.
  6. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    its the same metal backing... would have been nice if it was like the iphone or like the Video U2 ipod... it scratches very easy so i recommend keeping the plastic on or put a case on
  7. Clackpot

Clackpot New Member

Why didn't apple use the same backing as the Iphone? I am assuming that the silver plate maybe distributes heat away from the device?
  8. gbourgneuf

gbourgneuf New Member

9. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

good thing i kept my pouch from my 5.5 Gen iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. fletcher1313

fletcher1313 New Member