iPod touch doesn't work

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by _eesti999_, Dec 26, 2008.

1. _eesti999_

_eesti999_ New Member

The problem is:
    I was listening to music with my iPod touch. I put on "pause" button, and went to play some card games on my iPod touch. And suddenly, it just, how to explain... nothing didn't work. Just black screen (only battery sign and the clock was on the top of the screen). I tried to turn off it, but now, after that there's a picture before you turn off it ("Slide to turn off" and at the bottom: "Cancel"). I tried to use both on them (with fingers, ofc.) but it didn't work. Nothing didn't work, even menu button.
    PS. I restored it's original settings too, but the problem is still in my iPod.

What should I do next? Does updating could help? And one thing more: after I installed my iPod touch 2.1 to 2.2 version (with iTunes), problems appeared: Internet doesn't work, iPod touch doens't work after I play card games (it has happend before). Is there any way to uninstall version 2.2 back to 2.1?

Thanks in advance.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And here's the picture too:
    http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26122008ta5.jpg

it's everytime when I connect my iPod with my computer, open iTunes or sync music. Everytime.
  2. mehmehmeh

mehmehmeh Banned

download 2.1 or 2.2

then plug in ipod

shift click restore

locate the 2.1/2.2 .ipsw

let it restore back

report back
  3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Press and hold home and sleep/wake button for about 10-15 sec.
    Your iPod shuld restart...
  4. _eesti999_

_eesti999_ New Member

Looks like I still solved the problem myself (because the System Restore didn't work). But thanks for helping.

I'm not sure, if it "ruins" iPod, but I just waited the whole night, when the battery gets empty and the screen was black again. After that, everything was normal again.