Okay, so i'm in need of some serious help. i got my ipod 'wet' well, water vapor got into it, but the headphone jack is still silver. It was jailbroken, but suprisingly it was still working long enough after the vapor got into it, so i reset everything. But after a while, it just wouldnt turn on. I got all the water out with rice, and now the apple logo shows up, looking like its gonna turn on, but nope, a little spinny thing apears in the apple logo, and it restarts, doing the same thing over and over again. its not even connecting to my computer. what can i do? i turned it on when it was still wet, did this fry it?