Ipod touch doesnt respond after resetting it

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Nami, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Nami

Nami New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello,

After having Cydia installed for 1 month ive had it with the program and i just want my original ipod back.
    So yesterday i started the major reset which deletes everything, the ipod said it was going to take about 2 hours, well it took like 4 hours and during that 4 hours the batteries died, so i put it in the recharger and went to bed. This morning it is still black with white apple logo in the middle. When i plug it in the PC it doesnt show a message that ipod is connected. So now and then a loading symbol shows on the apple symbol in the middle of the screen of my ipod. It's been doing this for hours and hours.

So now my question is: How do i fix my ipod?

Please Register or Log in to view images

I really hope you guys have an answer

Peace

Nami
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    noone knows how to fix this :'(
    my precious ipod
  2. Schtac

Schtac Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try to put it on DFU mode
  3. moshonas

moshonas Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    how did you reset your ipod?, you are supposed to plug it into itunes and restore. during a restore the batteries cannot go dead; because its plugged in and charging through the usb port.
  4. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    My older iPods drained battery so fast that the charger was unable to keep up with the battery draining, I dont know if its possible for the iPod Touch to do this, but its a possibility that this is what happened. Or simply, someone came by, knocked the cable out and didnt notice and plugged it back in when they did a while later.