My ipod touch died. I tried all the usual stuff to recover it but to no avail. Anyways the reason for the thread was this. Just before it died the battery was quite warm. In fact I took it back to best buy about 30 minutes later and you could still feel the thing thru the bax (slighty) so I'm wondering if it was just a faulty battery as I've always heard that these things are unbrickable. Anyways I tried doing a search and couldn't find much on battery issues other than on another site. They mentioned avoiding higher temperatures. So I'd watch out for leaving it on the charger thruout the day while your doing you various apps and such Please Register or Log in to view images anyways let me know if you've heard anything like this. Also wondering if I could have put it in the fridge to cool it down and brought it back to life?