Ipod Touch Died On Me Today

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 123qwesz, Feb 25, 2009.

1. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I've always marvelled at how technology has brought us convenience, leisure and entertainment. Having jailbreak my ipod touch 2G a month ago, I was more than happy with the Cydia Apps which I have downloaded and utilised along with the emulator games that comes with it.

Well, today, my Ipod touch died on me. I was walking, removed the device from my pocket and I slide and unlocked it. The new thing you know, the iPod had the spinning wheel and boom, the black screen stared blankly back at me. For the rest of the day, I had numerous errands to run and going back home to reboot the untethered jailbreak was not of a very favorable decision. Thus, I had to spend the rest of the day, inclusive of the long bus ride back home, without games, without videos, without music.

Look, I'm not trying to say anything about the given jailbreak. I am more than happy that at least the 2G iPod Touch CAN be jailbroken. All I'm trying to say is that one should not "Put all eggs in one basket".

This was probably one of the main reasons why I did not get the iPhone.
  2. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Did you try rebooting? Maybe charging it a little before you reboot
  3. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Your battery had probably died.
    Recharge it with a wall charger and if you don't have one, get one (must be 5v).
  4. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Belkin has a wonderfull wall and car set that I use.
    You van also plug em into game systems. Eg. I can plug it into my ps2( has to be on to charge) and wii
  5. __Coburn__

__Coburn__ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you are so mad about it either get rid of the jailbrake or make/or buy a dongle... You didn't really need to make a thread about this.