ipod touch crashing?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by agent 47, Jan 17, 2010.

1. agent 47

agent 47 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My ipod touch crashes everytime i try to respring, especially after i try to hide/show icons, and sometimes in the middle of ordinary running. I have it jailbroken with about 150 apps (most of them hidden). my current mobile substrate addons are:

blanknull
    cydelete
    fiveicondock
    lockdown
    mailtoattachment...
    preferanceloader
    supremepreferences
    winterboard
    iphonelikehomebutton

i have not installed anything new within 3 months,if u need any other info to help i can get it for u.
    the common "symptoms" are, when i try to respring, the screen freezes for 2 mins. then it simply reboots, restoring all settings (system and cydia) to default, this includes showing all my hidden apps, so i have to rehide them with a one out of two chance that in doing so i will crash it again.
    Pleaz help!!
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Do you have several programs that let you hide icons?
  3. Crieo(withUNmind)

Crieo(withUNmind) New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    just a tip, Whiteboard will slow down your ipod alot usually leading to slow apps, slow apps = no load(crash) at least with mine that was. if that don't work 5 dock might also be doing it.
  4. agent 47

agent 47 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    @Jawcl, i use only sbsettings, bossprefs is somewhere on the device too but i never use it anymore.

@Crieo what is whiteboard? i don't have it as far as i know, also i turned 5 icon dock off yesterday, will see if this has any effect.
  5. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah my ipod crashes after i use Cydia every time
  6. agent 47

agent 47 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ummm..... could it be the mod that turns music symbol into iphone's ipod symbal, that's the most recent installation, but still way before it started, also evertime i enter safe mode this mod goes wack