Ipod touch cookies wont work, help please!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cloud962, Jan 14, 2009.

1. cloud962

cloud962 New Member

I need to keep reentering my password and username and i cant change any setting for websites and stuff.

I've tried changing the setting from enable cookies on visited to enable cookies Always but it doesn't Help

Currently my ipod isn't jailbroken cause i just upgraded to 2.0.2 and haven't had the time.

If someone could give me a fix to this problem it would be great because browsing safari right now is nearly impossible since i cant visit half the websites.

Thanks
  2. binlabin

binlabin New Member

AFAIK this won't be possible without either a firmware update from Apple fixing Safari on the iPod, or a jailbroken iPod.
    I'm using a non-jailbroken iPod and I've read on several places that Safari that ships with it, don't store information such as passwords or login information. As a result, I have to browse like you do, by entering the information again and again and again.
  3. cloud962

cloud962 New Member

I got around to jail breaking my itouch so can someone please give me a fix? =x
    Thank you
  4. isabellazzz11

isabellazzz11 New Member

problem

Yea I know I have the same issue as you. I've been looking all over the internet for answers and nothing came up so I don't know what to do either. This website doesn't help at all.

Please Register or Log in to view images