Ipod Touch case made out of a Game Boy Color

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tin.risky, Mar 18, 2008.

1. tin.risky

tin.risky New Member

I was looking to make a case for my ipod touch out of an old game boy color I have lying around. I took it apart and it looks like it should fit if I clear out all the plastic pieces on the inside. Is there any way to do this without a dremel? I haven't heard of anyone else using a gb color to make a case yet, although I've seen the original iBoy case. If you've seen this done before or have done it yourself, a link/pictures would be great. I'm pretty much just making it up as I go along.
  2. reaverclan

reaverclan New Member

i kinda did something like that cept not ipod i took out the screen in my old gba and its a stat screen for my pc in colorXD
  3. sketchy62

sketchy62 New Member

your gonan destroy a perfectly antique piece of hardware to make a casE?!

why?!

(if it still works, u can hand it to ure grandchildren and be like
    "u noe back in teh day son, we used to play with these things" LOL
  4. saysay

saysay New Member

lol, antique?? I don't know where they all came from but for some reason I have like 5 of them and even less games than that (pokemon red, blue, yellow...that's about it lol). Now the first gen ipod, that's something I want!
  5. tin.risky

tin.risky New Member

Haha, don't worry sketchy62, I have two of these. I'll save one for the grandkids and use this one for some fun. All I have are pokemon games too, lol.