ipod Touch Bug (music stop playing)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chinetti, Oct 24, 2007.

1. chinetti

chinetti New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well i just get the ipod about 3 weeks ago, and when I got to the cover flow mode and star fliping albums the screen goes to home, and sometimes when im listening any song it stops and i return to home. anybody knows something of this???
  2. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok i have the same problem when i am on safari and simotaneously listening to music. when i would go to type something in, or go to a link, etc my music would stop playing. and i would double click home to bring up the music and when i would press play it would take a second and it wouldnt resume my music but start over from the first song in alpabetical order... its weird.. i have an 8 gig and got it shipped to me about 3 weeks ago.
  3. chinetti

chinetti New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i got a 16gb i dont get it and its really frustrating....but it doesnt happend to me when im on safari
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

i dont mind, it takes like 2 seconds to go back, all electronics have some glitches and the touch doesnt have as many as i thought it would
  5. centplyr

centplyr Member

that's one of the bad things about the touch (one of the few) its software is still buggy ish... the problem that you're describing is most likely due to a memory buffer error or just a flaw in the script most likely the first though, so not that much you can do about it beside clear safari cache frequently and dont have like a million web pages on safari...

: /
  6. Abstract

Abstract New Member

yeah im having the same problem. Ive had mine for over 2 weeks and the music has stoped on me twice. Not a big deal since i just click two buttons and im playin again...but it is annoying. You would think it would be a bad mp3...but I'm a deejay and i use this program called Serato that plays mp3's on special vinyl. And the program is pretty good at picking up bad mp3's.

make cents that this is a new product and the theirs always gonna be bugs...i just hope in the next update will fix that prob!
  7. Phoenix1887

Phoenix1887 New Member

I've been having the same problems too as everyone described. Do any of you have dim wall paper turned on in SMB Prefs? I turned that off and so far I haven't had any glitches. It's only been a day and I haven't used safari while listening to music for an extrended period of time yet, which is when it would occur before, but try turning off dim wallpaper in smb prefs if you have it turned on.
  8. Abstract

Abstract New Member

Whats a dim wallpaper in SMB pref? Keep in mind i have never jail broken my ipod touch and i dont thnk i ever will. My wi-fi is off most of the time....i bearly use safari unless im not around my lappy.

It happend to me today...thats 2 days in a row! blahhh!!!! now this is really buggin me. Do you think i should turn it off at nite rather than puttting it to sleep? prob has nothin to do with this problem but im curious.
  9. Kurokaze

Kurokaze New Member

restore and update to 1.1.2
    mine stopped crashing after a full restore.
  10. Abstract

Abstract New Member

Updated thru itunes but theirs no new update yet...is urs a beta verson?