iOS 4.0 ipod touch boot up gives me spinning wheel and rainbow line...help?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by deleted account, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ugh...i have an 8 GB MC model ipod touch recently just jailbroken (jailbreakme.com) on 4.0...

i immediately installed rock and some apps and stuff...when i reboot, it shows the apple logo for 30 seconds, then there's a spinning wheel and a rainbow noise-ish line above the apple logo.

the wheel keeps spinning for another 30 seconds till it boots into safe mode. so i go into rock and disable all extensions, at it boots up normally, BUT THE SPINNING WHEEL AND RAINBOW LINE (as if like water damage or something) STILL SHOW UP DURING BOOT UP...

i know that boot up is not normally supposed to have a spinning wheel and a thin rainbow noise line running throught the display...PLEASE HELP!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hahha that happened to me its jsut that when comex made the thing it was a little error its not water damage that will jsut always be there dont worry its a small error for a great jailbreak
  3. ayeitschris

ayeitschris Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    your not the only one with this problem, calm down lol. its normal, it doesnt have any effect to the system.
  4. really? well that's great to know...i think...but why won't it keep out of safe mode...are some of the extensions not compatiable?
  5. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah probably whenever i go into safe mode i jsut delete what i jsut downloaded and it works fine
  6. petersicecream

petersicecream New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hey i got that too
  7. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    It's normal. It's part of the userland jailbreak.