iPod Touch + BlackBerry = a waste?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by am24, Oct 30, 2008.

1. am24

am24 New Member

I did a search on this topic, but didn't really find what I was looking for...
    I currently have a BB with Verizon that has another year left on its contract. I'm really bored with the phone; if it weren't for that pesky early-termination fee, I'd switch to AT&T in a heartbeat to get an iPhone. Unfortunately, I'm stuck like this for another year, so I thought maybe a Touch would appease me until then?? The only reason I haven't purchased one yet is because of it's high price tag for rather low features (<1400 songs for $229). I'm worried it would be a waste to have both devices and I'd end up feeling bad about my decision for the next year. So my question is, do any of you have both/do you feel like doing so is a good choice?
    Thanks for any help!
  2. Alpha911

Alpha911 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    BB + iPod Touch....= for me the best team....I'm just waiting for the BB Storm.....BB for calling things and Touch for the rest....
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I like my Blackberry much more than my iPhone.
  4. drpr

drpr New Member

I have the iPod Touch and a Verizon Voyager. I would switch to AT&T if my family weren't all on Verizon, I didn't have to pay a termination fee, and if AT&T service weren't reported as being so horrible. For now I'm holding out on switching but in the meantime I bought the 32g iPod Touch- and I LOVE IT. I do not regret purchasing it. I use it more than I use my phone, and removed the internet access portion of my Verizon phone service. The only thing I regret about having the iPod Touch is that it makes me want an iPhone even more! Good luck with your decision.
  5. Frozen72

Frozen72 New Member

I would wait for the BlackBerry Storm be released before you do anything.
  6. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    i have a blackberry curve and an ipod touch 16gb
    works good for me
    just use the phone for texting, cause the iPhone isnt good for texting in your pocket or pretty much anywhere concealed
  7. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    get it, try it out for the 3 months that where u buy it (target, bestbuy etc) gives u to return it then if u dont like it return it and tell them it keeps disconnecting from your wifi.
  8. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Keep BB for now and wait till next year and get a fresh new iPhone.
  9. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    there ya go!