ipod touch bios problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Abrexas, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Abrexas

Abrexas New Member

Im working on getting GBA on my ipod touch. I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 and i believe i have all the SSH and BSD files. I cannot get winSPC to conect but thats not what i want to do primarily anyway. Im trying to get the bios through ishare/sendspace but when i type in the download i cannot find where i should put it. the only otion that comes up is Library and in library all i see is installer lockdown and preferences. i have mobile finder which is yet another problem of mine. I can find my ROMs folder which contains NES (i dont want NES anymore) however i cannot delete the nes folder or create a new one for my GBA. If you can help with any of these problems then it will be much appreciated. thanks in advanced.
  2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you can't get WinSCP to connect, try Total Commander, or iTouchBrowser, both are good alternatives to SSH. When trying to connect to WinSCP, what are your settings?
  3. Abrexas

Abrexas New Member

right now im on my mac and i have tried fugu and cyberduck (i think that was the name) for all of thenm i have set the username to root, password alpine, and i sent it to my wifi IP address and the port was already at 22. i would much rather just get the bio from ishare though, it seems easier to use.
  4. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    True, but you would then have to unzip the archive that the bios is in, and make a "GBA" folder.
  5. Abrexas

Abrexas New Member

the video tutorial i saw showed that all you do is download the file from ishare strait to the GBA folder. no extracting. was the info i used for the SSH correct by any chance?