Ipod touch battery problem!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fckinfamous, Nov 4, 2008.

1. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    My ipod touch looses battery really fast. Even though wifi and ssh is off.also another problem is that while charging the bottom part of the ipod gets warm.what should i do?I am running on 1.1.4 jailbroken!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Restore, make sure it's a real issue, then take back to Apple and get a refurb replacement.
  3. fckinfamous

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Well ever since i have shut ssh off and wifi off it doesnt loose battery that fast anymore..but about the heat problem? How much does a refurb replacement cost?
  4. 432521

432521 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    My ipod gets hot or for better terms warm when i charge it, but I didnt know that was a bad thing? Is it or does this happen to everyones. I always thought that maybe it was because of my griffen reflective case that my ipod would get a little warm. And about battery life i usually listen to it for like 4-5 hours, but in between that i play games too so my battery runs out. that i can understand because i play game the whole time so it drains my battery.
  5. fckinfamous

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I dont know why it gets warm im trying to find out for myself, it started doing this like 2 days ago.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Found out why, I actually just got off the phone with a guy from Apple, he told me its common if it gets WARM but if it gets too hot, your probably over using your device meaning you use it then you put it in charge and then take it off after like 10 minutes. He also told me since its only getting warm at the bottom you might want to leave it somewhere alone away from other device/electronics.