Ipod touch apps & money :

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by scottyd2k9, Feb 5, 2010.

1. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    A few weeks ago i bought a £15.00 ipod touch card and started buying apps with it, i bought loads of apps including N.O.V.A, birdstrike, hawx, inotia2 and more but for the past 2 weeks i woundered how i bought all these apps with a i-tunes card so i just bought another 2 games and the weird thing is all these games should come to 30.00 instead of 15.00 so to test if i could get more apps i just bought the TomTom sat nav app for Uk & ireland and it's downloaded..

This is weird because the tomtom is 59.00 in the uk and all those games come upto 30.00 and i only put a 15.00 i-tunes card on, so basically im getting apps free....

lol !
  2. austers

austers Well-Known Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I saw this happen to somebody before, and itunes charged them afterwards, not saying it will happen to you or anything.
  3. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It could that's why im not download nothing else for a while i might end up paying for them at some stage, who knows !!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    wtf lmfao ive just been theshop and ive checked my balance and i had 350.00 now i have 270.00 wtf..

So basically ive bought a pile of junk that i didn't need....
  4. triniboiny20

triniboiny20 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Daaaaamn that sucks lol
  5. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well when you opened your iTunes account you must have put your credit/debit card details in...If you use all the credit on your pre-paid card they will automatically charge to the card you registered with.