Ipod Touch App Help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Thoncz, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Thoncz

Thoncz New Member

I've bought my ipod touch to another person and it has a lot of applications on it. I wanted to add another application but i'm afraid that If I synced my touch to my computer without the other preexisting applications, it could be erased.

I want to know could I add another new applications without erasing the others. I don't have the other preexisting applications on my computer.
  2. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Right click on the device name on the left panel and click on transfer purchases. That way, all the apps on the iPod will be transfered to the computer.
  3. Thoncz

Thoncz New Member

Didn't work for me. It says copying the application but after a few seconds, it will disappear and nothing seems to happen.
  4. wadded

wadded Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    you need to authorize your computer for their account... also if they have music they didnt download from itunes then that might be erased from their ipod... also they would have to authorize their computer for your account to be able to sync that app.. would be easier just to get them to download it
  5. Thoncz

Thoncz New Member

I won't be able to see that person again, is there any way to transfer it?
  6. anisebal

anisebal New Member

I understand what you have problem and please don't worry about it because there is solution for that if you want to add application without any old data replacing then do only this

First you have to connect with the PC and open it into the itunes
    when your ipod is detected then just go into the ipod's profile setting that means just click on your ipod name whatever its.

then your ipod property says 3 things in that case you can see the checkbox that manually add songs and media like so read carefully and select it.

Now you can add it without replacing.
  7. Thoncz

Thoncz New Member

It didn't work on my itouch.