iPod Touch app glitch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iBricked, Jun 1, 2010.

1. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    My friend, I think he didn't jailbreak, but anyway he showed me a trick. So he took out his iPOd touch 3g and waved it around entered some apps and then proceeded to hide in a corner for a minute. He shook his iPod and then when he came out all his apps were gone!! He went into the video app to prove that it was real. Then he proceeded to hide in a corner. What I noticed was he shook his iPOd everytime they disappeared. Anyway when he came back out all his apps were back. During Science class he made a mistake with it, I offered to fix it but he wouldn't tell me how to do it so I couldn't reverse it. Now all his apps are gone and he went home to do a factory reset and DFU.
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    he's tricking you. he probably just edited a springboard screenshot to show a blank page and then opened it to that photo when he wanted to pretend the apps were gone.
  3. iBricked

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    When the apps were gone he opened to video app and watched a video.

Soory, he had all the 3rd party apps one so only the stock apps were left.
  4. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    oh ok sorry i missed that he opened something else. no idea.
  5. iBricked

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I know now, he turned off apps in restrictions. I got told, damn I should have known. He used not allow apps and all apps disappeared then he allowed it, but after trying to get into restrictions, he forgot his password or his iPOd wouldn't accept it.