Ipod Touch and ITunes not getting along

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by day_zalcourt, Feb 20, 2008.

1. day_zalcourt

day_zalcourt New Member

Feb 20, 2008

I bought an IPod Touch a month ago and everything was going fine. Then, one day when i plugged my Ipod into my PC and launched ITunes i was prompted to upgarde to v 1.1.3. I did the upgrade and everything seemed to have gone fine. But, ever since, all i see Under "Devices" in ITunes when i plug my Ipod into my PC is the name of of my IPod. I don't see any of it's (the ipod) subfolders...Music, Videos, Podcasts, etc.

I can no longer specifically remove anything from my ipod anymore since i can't see any of the content folders anymore. I have to delete all the content and start over.

I have re-installed ITunes several times. When i right click on the device my only option is Eject

Is this a part of the new 1.1.3 software upgrade? If so how can i revert back to 1.1.2?

Here is a pic of what i see...

Thanks for your help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. krisis

krisis New Member

Feb 1, 2008

HotBrownies New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    there should be a window that shows up when you plug in your ipod prompting you to buy the $20 upgrade, if you click no thanks then it will take you to a new window, well after you hit no thanks quickly go up to the middle bar (where the music info shows when a song is played in itunes) and hit the little (x) to cancel. then it should be fine.

if now, then sign out of your itunes account and deny itunes internet access using your antivirus or internet security,

thats what happens to me. if the problem persists, then you can downgrade to 1.1.2, just pm me for the download and instructions