iPod touch and camera connector

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wscheepers, Oct 25, 2007.

1. wscheepers

wscheepers New Member

I bought the iPod touch 8G and the camera connector. Thought that it was a perfect accessory. But the moment I connect the camera connector to the iPod touch I get the following message: "This accessory is not supported by iPod"

Please Register or Log in to view images

. The camera was not connected to the accessory.

Could you please assist me?

Thanks
  2. JeffS

JeffS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm going to suggest that the camera connector isn't supported by the ipod touch software. Don't forget, previous versions of the ipod could also be seen on the desktop as hard drives. That is a capabilty that is not present in the touch. I'm guessing that it was that disk access side of it, that allowed accessories like the camera connector to function.

Hopefully you can get your money back for the connector.

If you bought both products from an Apple store, you should get your money back, and be alowed to slap at least 3 people at the genius bar just for being inconvenienced. Oh, and you should be able to talk your way out of the restocking charge.

-Jeff
  3. macdog303

macdog303 Member

Ya thats weird that they even let you buy that with the touch. Working assesories should be coming within the next couple months.
  4. wscheepers

wscheepers New Member

Thanks for the reply

I did not ask for any assistance with the purchase of the camera connector. I taught that the accessories work on all types of the iPod range

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. kav-de-moose

kav-de-moose New Member

Emm.. try the apple website or call teck support