iPod Touch Accessories... Buy Apple Or Elsewhere?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by emzino, Jan 30, 2008.

1. emzino

emzino New Member

Well i'm on the verge of ordering my first and brand new iPod Touch 16GB but i'd love to get a remote with it so I don't need to bring it out all the time.

Anyway looking on the Apple site you can buy a remote with FM Radio built in but reading the reviews, it's reception isn't so good and it decreases the audio quality.

Now is there a Remote out there without the FM Radio function (or with but good reception + sound quality) that I can use on my Touch?
    Also, the original iPod headphones leak sound alot and I like the ones that go into your ears like my SE K800i headphones. Are there any out there like the Sony headphones but work for the Apple and with a Remote too?

I'd like a case too. Not hard plastic though and nothing that attracts dust like the silicon cases. Anything anyone could recommend in that department?

Lastely, should I buy through Apple UK (£270 inc. free shipping) OR eBay/other retailer @ £220. Am I getting anything special by buying it through Apple?

Many thanks!