iPod Touch 4th Generation Rumors

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dd_ny, Jun 21, 2010.

1. dd_ny

dd_ny New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What can you tell me about the next generation of iPod Touch?

I'm returning my 3rd gen. because I've had some issues with it. I was going to exchange it for a new one, but decided it might be better to wait the three months (they usually come out in Sept, right?) to get the newest model.

I think the newest model will definitely have a camera. I only HOPE it has a better battery life too. Anyone heard any rumors from good sources?
  2. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    There are so many rumors all over the internet. The hope for many people is that it will have a camera, facetime, and a microphone. Chances are it will have an all new design and have features people wouldn't even dream of. I'm guessing it will be major changes since not many were made last september. I would suggest waiting, you can google and search youtube videos of some possible rumors. Hope this helps
  3. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree with iBenji, there are soo many rumors of what it will have. So we cant really tell you anything for certain.
  4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, rumors. I can't keep track of any of them. Some are plausible and some are just wtf. They're too many speculations and appliances. Facetime? No. Never.

But since this is a gaming device I would expect gaming hardware. I mean like stronger than the iPhone 4. Ram need to be increased (more than half a gig of ram). They need to add the Gyro for more gaming possibility and add hopefully add a gaming attachment. (Since they took away iControl Pad). 802.11n. Better speakers. etc

(Might as well buy a console Exit1010)
  5. baghead1013

baghead1013 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    theres so much but what i think will happen is camera, a lot of the iphones new hardware( a4 chip, 512 mb ram, wireless n, retina etc..) new design and maybe some more things to improve gaming and the rest of the ipod
  6. SuperMario

SuperMario Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If there is an a4 chip there will be no 64gb iPod touches
  7. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yes there will, they won't reduce the memory already on it, that would be extremely stupid.