Ipod touch 4g questions possibiltys???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrtnt, Aug 4, 2010.

1. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey, i am wondering what features u think might be on the new ipod touch if you can answer these questions that woukd e great!!
    1. Facetime?(how will it work)
    2. Back camera?(mp)
    3. Hd video?
    4.120gb?(price)
    5. Prices for space.
    6. A4?
    7.new design?( ideas)
    8.better battery?(how long)
    9.better(stronger) speakers?
    10. And finally when abouts will it be released?
    If you can answer all these that would be greatt! Please be as accurate as you can!!!(who said what (guees, reliable))
  2. Jelly

Jelly Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Well, stating who said what doesn't really make a difference, they are all rumors in the end. We all can speculate though.

1. Facetime? Most likely because Apple stated during the iPhone 4 event that they will have lots of Facetime devices out soon (iPod touch? I think so.) It will most likely work with email addresses and not phone numbers so you can call people by entering their email address.
    2. Back camera?(mp) Maybe. Front camera is more likely because of FaceTime. Just a back camera: probably not. Both: probably not. I guess it would be less than the iPhone 4 one. My guess: 3 MP
    3. Hd video? 50%. Apple has to compete with the competition
    4.120gb?(price) Seems very likely. Maybe $400-450, while the other prices are bumped down
    5. Prices for space. 200 for 8gb, 250 for 16gb (the return of 16gb?), 300 for 32gb, 350 for 64, 400-450 for 120?
    6. A4? Definitely! Must have for Apples "gaming" device
    7.new design?( ideas) I don't think so. Apple wants people going for the iPhone. I wish though. Hopefully I'm wrong. If I am, it'll probably be better than the current iPod look, and not as great as the iPhone 4 look
    8.better battery?(how long) Yes. Prob. 5-10 hours longer. But considering the new A4 and probably the camera, maybe the same or less
    9.better(stronger) speakers? They better.
    10. And finally when abouts will it be released? Same as always. Announced in september, released in september.

11. How about Gyroscope and Retina. I'd say they both are needed in the iPod touch.

Hope I helped you drool about what it could be like!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jack rules31

jack rules31 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when do u think in aus
  4. RandomEskimo

RandomEskimo Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Around february 2011 I think, it's not realy a big event it just appears in stores in the place of the last model, though with FaceTime it might be bigger.
  5. nasra1n

nasra1n New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for the GREAT responce!!! Im thinking that there is going to br a bigger chancw of the back facing camera because last year everyone was expecting it and it never happened. The reason is, and i believe apple states this somewere. They had a lastminute software issue and couldnt implemente the camera. Neer the release date ipod touch 3g cases from hongkpng where appearing with a camera holemaybe hence the new design of fhe new nano abd having the{touch} camera on it. Thats all i have tp say

7. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

I hope it gets the retna display its so much nicer than the the other idevices!!!!!! And i dont think we will see a back camera ever..since it would basically be an iphone and att wouldnt be happy..as far as the price i hope they bring back the 16 gig seeing ass i dont use 32 gb but 8 is to small 16gb =200 32=299 =64=399 128=499 umm and the a4 chip would be sick cuz it would increase the battery life and performance!!
  8. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I hope they bring in a back camera, even if it's only 3.2MP, and HD video like iPhone, and this would make a case for people to buy 32GB upwards to have enough space for all their vids and snaps. We need a camera