iPod Touch 4G at Costco and Black Friday?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cydia707, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Cydia707

Cydia707 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    how much will the iPod Touch 4G cost at costco? Specifically the 8GB. And i heard costco gives some kind of warranty, is that true? And what do think will the black friday deal be at walmart? I think they will charge the original price and give 50 dollars as an itunes gift card like last year.

Mainly im more interested in the Costco part though lol
  2. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

It'll probably be normal price, maybe a 10 dollar discount. And they have like a two year warranty, and they cover just about anything xD
  3. Yeedawgz

Yeedawgz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Probably be a little bit cheaper but nothing major. And Costco has an excellent return policy. They pretty much take back anything
  4. Cydia707

Cydia707 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    you think they will cover if it has a cracked screen?
  5. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yes..

EDIT: Depending on the reason for it being cracked maybe. I don't know what your experience will be like, but mine has always been great.
  6. tf24

tf24 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I bought an 8gig from Costco last month (that i didnt open and returned 2 days later). I purposefully noticed the warranty on the box. 90 days for ipods. Could be wrong. And it was sold for $175.
  7. DarkAura17

DarkAura17 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    buy when Black Friday comes around. Costco stuff always seems lesser quality to me. Depending on the model you buy, you can get anywhere between 5-15% off an ipod touch. (more savings for larger memory ones)
  8. Hmm888

Hmm888 New Member

C'mon guys, don't get your hopes up with Costco's warranty. Due to abuse in the past, Costco will allow returns for 90 days only on electronics. After this you have to deal with Apple. Still, this is enough reason for me to buy from Costco over Apple.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    id do wal mart or best buy
  10. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Your kidding right? Costco sells top notch stuff. Just because you buy in bulk does not mean its bad.

Costco always sells their ipods for 10-15 dollars cheeper then other places. You won't find any sales. Apple prety much has a set price. (They have a deal with Costco, so thats why Costco can sell it for less)

Plus when you buy it in store you can take it home the same day. No need to wait a week or so or pay shipping.