iPod Touch 4?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Beans48, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Now I know this is just hyping it up for no reason, long before Apple have even said they're releasing one, but I did have my heart set on an iPhone 4, I just love it, but it's just sooooo un-necessarily expensive. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a phone.
    Anyway my question is:

Have Apple said anything at all about a new iPod Touch? Have there been any rumors heard anywhere at all about it, any fake or not photos ect?

Since I can't get an iPhone 4, looks like I'll get a new iPod Touch 4 (when that may be) and a decent phone next to it, is there any reasonable prediction (based on previous device releases) when it might come out? I know that the 2nd gen Touch came out at the end of summer a few years back, is that likely to happen again?
  2. pyromatic

pyromatic New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Rumors have been circulating that around September it will be released but again its just a rumor.
  3. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Apple has said nothing as of yet. Yes there have been tons of speculation pics and even videos of an iPod touch with a working camera that was said to be the 4th gen. A lot of people seem to think it will be released, or at least announced in September.
  4. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Great, even if it is only rumors, a camera and a retina display would be perfect!
  5. P O W E R

P O W E R Member

Device:
    iPad
    My guess (and my guesses are always educated and about 87% correct):

The iPod touch 4: Retina display, 802.11 n support, and (possible) camera
    iPod classic: no difference, a (possible) price drop
    iPod nano:

Get ready...

Get set...

My guess: the nanos will be touchscreen.
  6. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Chances that a new model will be released this september are about 95%.

Chances that it will include a camera are significantly less. We can only speculate based on various leaks and info, but I think this year will finally be the year a camera is included. There is much stronger evidence supporting that compared to September 2009.
  7. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Its just all rumours and guessing and photoshop editing that everyone gets so hyped up about. Everyone thought the 3rd gen would have camera.. .. ..

If it comes, it comes - if it doesn't it doesn't.
  8. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Obviously...
    What about announcements, how long do they actually announce a new product before it's release, and when you say "in September" do you think early, for back to college time? I would really love to have it for that, I just sold my 3rd gen touch ready to buy something new, so I'm i-less right now

Please Register or Log in to view images

And, what is: 802.11 n?
    Is that the wireless n wifi? I think my router already broadcasts wireless n, so isn't that quite old?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And obviously I would love a camera, even one like in the nanos, I always wanted to just take photos of everything all the time, but my current phones camera is terrible and I can't really get a separate camera...
  9. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i wouldnt be surprised if it had buttons for apps to use
  10. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    More buttons? Wouldn't that be sorta the opposite to touch screen? It is an iPod Touch after all... Perhaps a rotate lock or camera button

Please Register or Log in to view images

hint hint.