iPod touch 4 for Canadians! █ ♥ █

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ndrwzheng, Sep 5, 2010.

1. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey guys, just thought I'd make a general thread about the news for the iTouch 4.

Also, I have a question that I'd like to ask... does Amazon themselves sell iPods (Amazon.ca, not .com)? And are they cheaper than say FS or Best Buy? Usually they sell them cheaper than Apple.
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

As you can see here, a 32gb 3G is being sold for $350 (used), $380 (new). I highly recommend NOT buying it from Amazon as they seem to have a significantly higher price than other sellers. I believe Futureshop/Best Buy usually has it a bit cheaper than Apple. I remember last year, Apple was selling the 32gb for CDN$330 and the 64gb for CDN$430 but Futureshop/Best Buy were selling them for CDN$300 and CDN$400 respectively.

Edit: Actually, after checking Futureshop.ca, the prices seem to be the same compared to Apple.
  3. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah I know, I'm ticked off. Usually BB/FS just matches the US pricing in Canadian dollars, except now they're matching the Apple Canadian pricing...

I'm not sure if this happens only for the first couple months when it comes out, and then the price drops... who knows?
  4. KiNGMONiR

KiNGMONiR New Member

My experience with Amazon.ca is kinda bad (late shipments). I gave Costco a visit today and they said they'll get the new iPods around next week. Nothing on price but I'm sure they'll have the free 90 day warranty. I have no experience with online retailers though.
  5. TheDarknessWithin

TheDarknessWithin New Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Your bacon is just sliced ham.