iPod Touch 3rd gen 8 gig keeps on freezing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gan$ta, Apr 1, 2010.

1. gan$ta

gan$ta Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    For the past week now, my 8 gig iPod Touch 3rd gen keeps on freezing everyday which I need to use blackrain to get to work since it's unthetered (something like that). Anyway, I restored my ipod to 3.1.2, jailbreak(blackrain) and only have cydia and iFile and installed with no winterboard. A few months ago I had SBSetting, winterboard, etc... and everything was working fine but the past week it freezes if I'm playing a game, watching a movie, listening to music or if it's in sleep mode. It's getting annoying and I'm thinking there could be an issue with the device which I might have to send to Apple for repairs since it's still under warranty, but wanna know if anyone else have had issues or would know a fix around.

Thx
  2. Volcomstone000095

Volcomstone000095 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    When you restored, was this before or after the freezing? Try to restore again and try to not jailbreak. If it is freezing without the jailbreak you might have a problem.
  3. gan$ta

gan$ta Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    It froze before and after the restore. I agree I should restore with no jailbreak and see if it still happens.
  4. Volcomstone000095

Volcomstone000095 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes, do that and if it still freezes go see Apple about it.