Ipod touch 3g video out help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by teagan1000000, Nov 19, 2009.

1. teagan1000000

teagan1000000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a jailbroken 3g ipod touch 32gig, i got the fancy component out cable and tried it, super choppy using screensplitr apps and video are super choppy and i cant even controll the game, apple can suck it that cable is expensive, fuku apple
  2. Shukketsu.Azuguad

Shukketsu.Azuguad Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Alright, obviously you've done something wrong. Normal video out [movies, tv shows, music videos, etc] will operate fine with a third generation ipod touch. I've done it with the $50 cable [Apple branded] with all 4 of my ipods/iphone, and there is 0 lag and such. Even on a jailbroken system [iphone], and ipod classics [with and without RockBox], I've had 0 trouble. Also, you aren't to play games with the video out function without getting games/apps that support that with gameplay.

Is your tv on the correct settings? Is your ipod touch sending the correct format [widescreen, ratio, etc]? Have you tried restarting the device?
  3. teagan1000000

teagan1000000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can get a music video not choppy but movies are chopy and games appear on half the screen choppy, am i supposed to plug in the usb at the same time?
    Tried reboot didint help.