ipod touch 3g question

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by ringo360, Jun 15, 2009.

1. ringo360

ringo360 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hello... i have a question about the ipod touch 3g and how it may effect the price of the other ipods. ok here is my first question, when is the ipod touch 3g suspected to come out? do you predict that the price of the first generation ipod touch will drop when the 3g comes out, because a first generation does all that i want and need but it is out of my price range still. thanks- ringo360
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    No one knows if there even will be a iPod Touch 3rd generation. I would wait and see what Santa brings us.
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    predicted to release in september.

1st gen will drop on sites like eBay and random other guys, but i don't think apple sells older models.
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A new iPod touch is expected before the holiday season, most likely in September. Apple no longer sells 1G iPods, so you would be buying most likely a used device from an individual for a price of perhaps $100 or less.
  5. ringo360

ringo360 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    September! WOW! i was told mid July! i am not sure if i can wait until September!
    thanks for the info!
  6. asmiralha

asmiralha New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just can´t understand why they don´t announce the new ipod or at least say that they won´t make one this year.
    i´m holding the purchase because there is no info about that matter.