iPod touch 3G or PSP GO?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by naf456, Jul 20, 2009.

1. naf456

naf456 Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    what do you reckon?

check this out:

http://gadgetshow.five.tv/videos/psp-go

jason did a Fantastic review (better then no review)

anyway that is Deep sleek SEXY!
    i love my 2000 PSP (has Custom firmware).
    is there anyone out there which is torn just like i am?
    i Cannot wait till october!

16GB PSP Go

or 16GB iPod touch 3G

i hate you jason! (in a good way)
  2. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    The PSP-2000, in my opinion, is better than the PSP-GO in that it features a UMD drive. Think about it. When you get a PSP-GO your UMD games can't be played on it. And, it's pretty much the same thing, except ultra portable and you can download games on to its internal memory. That last exception is a BIG plus because of it's 16gb capacity. I'm not sure if the same download-games feature will be available for the PSP-2000 but if it is, why not just get a 16gb memory stick. This way you keep the UMD drive and the 16gb capacity.

If the above is true, the download-games feature will be on the older PSPs, then just get a 16gb or a 32gb memory stick. Then, save your money for the new iPod touch.

If the above is false, then I don't know what to say. (I'm definitely getting the new iPod touch though. I love my PSP-2000)
  3. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I've never liked PSPs... the graphics are about the same as the iPhone's in some cases, and the games on the PSP are more expensive...
  4. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don't know about you, but I like to make sure that what I want exists first, then compare. For all we know, Steve is going to stroll on stage with the first iPod with a camera that cures cancer.
  5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

iPod.

Yea it might be more expensive. But you get so much more.

Better wifi/internet browsing. Better media playback(music etc) thousands of more games/apps.

Maybe even a built in camera.

iPod, 10 times better the a psp. imo
  6. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're asking this on an iPod touch forum? Lol.

I think you all know my answer.
  7. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would say PSPGo. That's right, PSP Go.

The next iPod touch would be more likely to be focused on gaming, and the PSP Go will beat the iPod touch by miles. It will have MUCH better graphics, did you see them?

Downloadable content, bigger screen means better movie watching and internet browsing.

The only thing the iPod touch/iPhone has over the PSP Go is that it's touchscreen.
  8. ipodtouchh2g

ipodtouchh2g New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i sold my psp thinking i would only be using my ipod. I made a mistake the psp is still better for the hardcore gamers and i must say it has better graphics too.
  9. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just because the screen is bigger doesn't mean browsing is better. It's a pain in the ass to type on that thing compared to the iPod.

The touch comes with thousands of apps for you to use, many of which increase the performance of your iPod. The games are better, too, IMO. Although, that's just because they're cheaper.

The iPod also has a lot of support, so if you ever have a problem, someone will undoubtedly find a way to fix it. That's probably the same with the PSP, though.

The PSP Go looks pretty cramped together... It would hurt my hands after a while. The PSP is for games. The iPod is more convenient for taking notes, music, videos, the occasional app, touchscreen, better browser, etc.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Of course it's better for gamers. The psp is for games. The iPod is meant for things like music and Internet browsing.
  10. lukage

lukage New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Im getting the PSPGo just for the new PSP littlebigpanet with completley new levels. And sony are doing a trade in where u can trade in you UMD game and then they let you download the digital version for free.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Well i am getting both the PSPGo and the iPod Touch 3