Ipod Touch 3g JAILBREAK?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fireflamez94, Oct 4, 2009.

1. fireflamez94

fireflamez94 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    so yesterday i went to futureshop and bought the new ipod touch was this a good choice? before i had a 1st gen 8gb but it had issues so i gave that to my sister,will there ever be a jailbreak for the ipod touch 3g ? if not then i will be really bored.

please replyy

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. fastflame750

fastflame750 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes, the Chronic Dev team is working on "greenpois0n", which will be able to jailbreak the new ipod touches. Until then, please be patient.
  3. Mosaic

Mosaic Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As of now, it's not jailbreak-able.

The Chronic dev Team is working on it as we speak.

Just sit tight, it'll definitely be released. Hopefully sooner than later.
  4. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I love the fact that the Dev Team already released. Why? Competition. You can't tell me that these guys aren't competitive. Hopefully, the days of depending on only one (primary) Dev Team is over. Competition is great.
  5. Mosaic

Mosaic Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Couldn't agree more.
  6. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I find it quite pathetic, to be honest. They're literally just competing for popularity and e-fame.

Don't get me wrong - I think what they do is great, and very generous that they do it all for free (both parties in question). However, acting like it's some competition and trying to show one another up is absolutely childish.
  7. New TouchFag

New TouchFag Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I do not agree with you, whats the difference when you play basketball with friends or any other sport? For fun, to prove who is best. That's how they get fun, with a hacking war, that's their game. I like to make image with photoshop in my free time and i go to a website about Graphics and join in competitions without rewards... Is the same
  8. ahero4heor

ahero4heor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree with both of your guys' opinions... The competition fosters a better, more timely product and the relationship they have allows them to still collaborate. Its like having two guitarists in a band. They want to be better than one another, but still have the other following close behind them for the band's sake.