Ipod touch 3G ECID Cydia 3.1.3???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by zBusterCB87, Jul 14, 2010.

1. zBusterCB87

zBusterCB87 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi all,

I have my ECID and all that written down on my computer...
    I had 3.1.3 on my iPod Touch 3G MC and left it plugged in over night....
    Well I had clicked the make my life easier on Cydia and it said TSS request pending...

Well, Someone decided to click the upgrade iPod to 4.0 last night and re-sync.... Now I am stuck because cydia did not ever say that my ECID is stored...

Is there a way to send my ECID to Cydia server from my computer so that I can download my iPod touch back to 3.1.3, I don't have to be able to jailbreak it, I just need it to be at that firmware...
    I also found I can generate this with my ECID and put the file on my desktop... does this work too? If so, where is the program and what is it called? or what web sight can do this? I heard that purplera1n was able too but i do not think it can anymore...
    I tried looking for a separate program like sn0wbreeze that can upload a firmware to the ipod touch but cannot find anything for my firmware and MC generation 3G...fail :/

Why? Because I bought the XGPS300 and the NavAtlas App and the app is not compatible with the 4.0 firmware... But, it worked great on the 3.1.3...

If anyone can help me I am grateful, thankz in advance...
    Also, please correct me if I am wrong on anything...
    And yesh, I searched and cant find much on this...

Please Register or Log in to view images