iPod Touch 3g 8gb App ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mistblood22, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Mistblood22

Mistblood22 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ayy peeps, I am wondering some things here, I am going to get the iPod Touch 3rd generation iPod Touch 8 gb. I am upgrading from an iPod Nano 3g 8gb. I would like to have free apps, my dad has an account on iTunes, and I am already relying on him to put an hour worth uploads onto my new iPod touch third generation. I am upgrading from my iPod Nano so all of my songs and music videos are on his account. I have the specific free apps plus some non - free apps with an iTunes app card that I would like to put on it but not from his account because I would rather do it from my iPod touch. If I get all of my music and videos on there before I put the apps on will the songs and videos be deleted if I make an account on my iPod touch and download them from a NEW account that I made from my iPod will my songs be deleted, please help!! And will the apps still be there?
    P.S. it is an iPod Touch third generation and I am using a $15 app store gift for my account, most all of them are free accept for 10 of them which I am using the card on, please help me I am so confused!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Shukketsu.Azuguad

Shukketsu.Azuguad Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Alright. I'm a good nerd, so I understand what you are saying. I use dual accounts on my ipods as well. One is tied to a credit card, whilst another is used with itunes cards. Just authorize Itunes with both accounts, and that should do it. If not, feel free to contact me.