iPod Touch 3G 32 Gig 3.1.3 Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by zeldawg, Mar 7, 2010.

1. zeldawg

zeldawg Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just got my new ipod touch (listed in title). is it jailbreak-able? please help me.
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Not if it's 3.1.3.

You will (including me and other people) have to wait until another firmware is released and the iPhone Dev Team decides to find a new jailbreak solution for it.
  3. Delifresh

Delifresh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    how will we know when it happens? dont just say: "it will be all over the forums" because last time, i didnt know for 2 months that blackrain existed! chronic dev is so pissed off at noobs asking for the break, that they dont even update thier blog anymore... when the break comes out will it be in the news on the front page of this site? if not it should be, or we should have an official forum of breaks that exist, and the ones that dont, that way, we have no messages like this thread...

SORRY FOR THE FRIGGIN LONG POST
  4. wanna be

wanna be New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You can downgrade your itouch go to this site. It tells you how to downgrade and jailbreak and cool cydia apps.http://jasonsmoding.blogspot.com/ if you think this site is helpful please become follower and tell other ppl about it!!! (go to the left side and click on downgrading itouch....)
    [
    And if they come out with a new jailbreak for the 3g's I'll post it on the blog

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    1. Read the rules.
    2. Can't downgrade a 32GB.
    3. It will be all over the forums, and will be frontpaged like blackra1n was.
    4. Sorry, it's not jailbreakable on 3.1.3.