Ipod Touch 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bankroll, Sep 24, 2008.

1. bankroll

bankroll New Member

Hello all,

I am new here and have a few questions.. I recently got Ipod Touch second generation. I usually download all my music and videos from 360 Share Pro. When I got my new touch I had to upgrad my itunes version to version 8 with the genius feature because my new touch will not work with the older version I guess? Since I have done this I am experiencings some problems. My 360 share pro will no longer open so I redownloaded it and got it to open and now itunes will not open? is there something with itunes 8 that doesnt allow p2p programs to work? Also I am having a lot of issues putting video files on the new touch as well...I have a lot of downloaded south park and other shows from 360 share that I want to view on my touch but can't....Anyone have any advice?

Thank you
  2. karlakr8

karlakr8 New Member

for the p2p i can't help since i haven't tried it. but with the video files, you have to convert them for ipod, so they are the format m2v *noy mov or avi or whatever). you can do that directly from itunes (select the movie in itunes and go advanced>create ipod or iphone version). you can also do it in quicktime, then you save a step and do not have to import the videos to itunes and export. in quicktime it's simply: export to iphone....