iPod Touch 2g vs YP P3 vs Cowon S9

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ValiantVenality, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ValiantVenality

ValiantVenality New Member

Alright. Heres the deal everybody. I have a 16gb 1st generation iPod Touch at the moment. And its pretty awesome. But for some reason, its been losing its flare more and more lately. First of all all of the games are beginning to bore me. Second, I've been doing some research on websites and its been saying that the Cowon S9 has significantly better audio quality than the iPod, which I have been becoming more interested in. Also, I really love the idea of Bluetooth. I really would like it. The 1g doesnt have it. But the new update for iPod Touch 2g says that it will unlock it for Bluetooth. So I am basically scatter-brained right now. I really liked the iPod Touch at the start, but now It's really starting to get boring. So should I upgrade for the iPod touch 2g? Or should I get the really nice audio quality Cowon S9? Or the revamped YP P3? (Imported) Please help. I really want to decide so I dont have to keep changing my mind about my MP3 player.

VV
  2. newdude

newdude New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Maybe you should wait until June/July (I think..). I've heard that a new iPod Touch and iPhone is coming. Just so you have more options.

I bought my 1st Gen iPod touch July 08; The 2nd Gen was released in September of the same year.. That decision haunts me to this day... >_>
  3. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Wow mate, that was really awful timing... For just a two month difference, you could have saved loads of $$$ for a more feature-packed gadget!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Pssh, get a LOD for the iPod touch+an external headphone amp and it beats any headphone out

Also, depends if you like the Cowon sound signature, some say there's bass roll off and a small soundstage, you really should try it out before you buy it if you can. Also, Cowon S9 does not support AAC or mp4, so that might be a problem for you as well.
  5. iPod Touch Seb

iPod Touch Seb New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was even stupider, I'll admit that. I bought the iPod Touch 1G, the day before the 2G was gonna be released in that shop.

I got the last 1G.
  6. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    LOL xD XD

7. that one guy

that one guy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    wait until september for the ipod touch 3g
  8. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the cowon and the yp p3 have horrible app support and no wifi, so i say get the 2g or wait till september (or june :gasp: )