ipod touch 2g VS cowon q5 VS psp 3004

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by m.en, Aug 16, 2009.

1. m.en

m.en New Member

which multimedia player is the best for me ? pls help .
    i wan to read big ebooks (pdf) that have pictures in them and i want a multimedia player with the best sound quality and a player that has 16 gig or 32 gig in it with 315 $ or lower price .
    and for me it is important to change the bass ,treble,... in a music (even with an extenal software ,then i store the changed music to my player )
    and a multimedia player that can shows html or other internet files and flash movies and flash websites .

now please tell me what should i buy ? an ipod or cowon , sony , creative,samsung,nokia ,.... and then tell me witch model of that brands is the best for me ?

thank you .
  2. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ughm, iPod touch can do all those things except for flash.
    Small price to pay...

Good Luck,
    iAppleCentral®
  3. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes, but the PSP has "better" games but it's more "bulky".
    And it's not that good for music. It's "good enough" at best.

The iPod touch is more... portable (not to mention sexy), has over 50.000 applications (FIFTY THOUSAND) but the screen gets all smudgy (which may be a thing of the past with the new 3G coming out).

Cowon Q5W ? Apart from the fact that it looks fugly, it uses Windows CE so No Thanks...
  4. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Haha.

No thanks.
  5. mnewmansnow

mnewmansnow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a psp 1001 and used to use it all the time (till i got my ipod touch) and i have modded (with sexy sound reactive leds) it and installed custom firmwares on it and for what you want the psp sounds like a bad choice.You wont be able to view pdf files without installing a custom firmware. Also the music player is definitely bad, there is no sorting, just a list of the music files. Don't get me wrong, the psp is fun and good for games and such but for your needs it doesn't fit.

I think either the ipod touch or the cowon would be a very good choice. I love my ipod touch and would say that that is a very good player and meets all of your needs but having flash. If flash is very important to you id say definitely go with the cowon it looks to be a very good player.