Ipod Touch 2G v2.2.1 vWallpaper Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 02krayzie24, Apr 11, 2009.

1. 02krayzie24

02krayzie24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So I've recently just jailbroken my ipod touch 2g. so i did all the customization stuff and i wanted to add a video wallpaper on it. so i read about it and was able to add one on my ipod. now my problem is that when i change my theme, the video wall paper doesn't show anywhere and when i try to enable it, it still doesn't show. it only shows if i dont have any themes enable and just using the regular icons. so i thought its probably the theme i put up. so i went to cydia and just installed themes for the springboard only and the video wallpaper still doesnt work. so i thought maybe that it will only work with the regular icons. but i've seen videos on youtube on other peoples ipod and they have custom themes with a video wallpaper installed. so its there anyone that can help me so that i can install a custom theme only on the springboard and have video wallpaper working with that theme also?

thx for all your help
  2. jairo5123

jairo5123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if the theme you have has a wallpaper on springboard then just ssh and delete the walpaper and it should work
  3. 02krayzie24

02krayzie24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    how do i do that? i kind of know how to ssh but idk where to look for that wallpaper file?