iPod touch 2g replacement unhappy

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sagill888, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Hey guys, today I have replaced an iPod Touch 2g but unhappy with it.
    It was dented on the edges of the silver bit and on the black bit, some weird black stuff is oozed out (maybe glue). I know that it might be refurbished, but the guy says it is brand new and I think that the shell should be new.

Please help: do you guys think they will send it off for me again, because they've given be a bad one? I did not exchange it via Apple, but KRCS.

It is not a perfect iPod...I'm really upset. I thought it would be in good condition.

Thank You
  2. Rocketpaul

Rocketpaul New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    complain to them 1st. After you call then tell us what they say. We will give you advice

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Thank you for your advice.

Do you mean calling them by phone? Because I am deciding to go to the store straightaway tomorrow.
  4. Mircix

Mircix Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    why make a double thread?!?
  5. hacker2021

hacker2021 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Taste the black ooze. If it's sorta bitter or tingly on the tongue, then it's battery acid. It's perfectly safe to just dab on your tongue, but don't touch your eyes without washing your hands! Call them now and see if they can explain it, then tomorrow morning ASAP go to the Apple store. Make sure you make an appointment just to make sure they won't blow you off.