iPod Touch 2G; Now or Later

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Reflexin, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Reflexin

Reflexin New Member

Hey guys, I've got a couple of scenarios regarding Apple's iPod Touch second gen. Great site by the way!

Here's my beef; Right now I'm on the verge of buying an iPod touch, but the thing is I'm not sure if I should buy it. I've been scouring this site day and night for the past 4 months or so (lol lazy to register) and I've read about the rumour of the ever desiring 64GB iPod Touch. Of course the question is when? No one knows and September is the ideal release date for it. Heck, it could be in March, but unlikely.

I would love to purchase the 32GB version, but then there's the storage dilemma. No I don't have a huge library of music (400), but I do have 20+ movies from the iTunes store. Total GB of it all comes to be roughly 39 GBs. To be honest though I probably never watch a movie thrice; its just there.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So should I wait for the inevitable release of the 64GB one or hop on board with the 32GB and deal with the movie and video issue like a man! A couple more things before I end this lengthy post..

If I do end up buying the 32GB, do you guys think its worth it to buy both the ZAGG Is and the Griffin Wave Case or just one of them? I love protecting my gadgets and doing things right so...what'll be the verdict?

Thanks, Reflexin
  2. croak62

croak62 New Member

ahhh man thats a hard choice... but well i say that you go with the 32 gb now and erase some movies... just watch them, then bag em. now u got no more beef

3. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    be a man! lol i would just get one. 32gb is enough. heck i got 8 and still have room with all my stuff. i have a griffin case and i love it.
  4. friedmannn

friedmannn New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why would you ever need to carry around 20 movies with you at all times?
  5. Reflexin

Reflexin New Member

Good to hear from others input!

Now that I think about it, it would seem right just to get it now. I've been eyeing the iPod Touch for too long, but then theres that sense of regret at the back of my head telling me to hold out for the higher capacity one. Its great to be a consumer! Hopefully after reading some more suggestions I'll make my decision.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thats what I needed to read! Don't know really. It's just nice having them around. Same reason loads of other people carry 5000+ songs; Variety I guess. For those long rides to tourneys, trips, and the sort.
  6. lostfan4

lostfan4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got an 8GB and I have 150 songs (yeah, not much), a lot of youtube videos, one movie and one show, 2 pages of downloaded apps and I still have 5.5GB.
  7. croak62

croak62 New Member

But wait!! i have a new solution... get a jb iphone i regret not getting one, do it!!!
  8. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

i second that.
  9. M.J.B.

M.J.B. New Member

third that
  10. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i think I fourth that.